DARS/Students - Request a DARS audit for a declared major/certificate
This shows students how to request a DARS audit within the Course Search & Enroll app, for a major/cert they have already declared, without using planned courses, while keeping the same Honors status.
These instructions only relate to how to complete the process in the Course Search & Enroll app.
For information on where to find the DARs audit request page within Course Search & Enroll app, see kb.wisc.edu/94056 DARS/Students - Start the DARS audit request process
1. Click Run new degree audit button in the Degree Audit section.
2. Select academic plan/program
(Only those programs in which a student is currently declared will be listed. If more than one, use the radio buttons to select.)
3. Select Next
4. Choose audit settings
* For additional instructions on including planned courses within a student-requested DARS audit, see kb.wisc.edu/94063.
6. Select Request audit
7. The newly requested audit will appear on the top line
8. Select View to see the audit
9. Select download icon to save a PDF format to your computer
For more information about the format of the CS&E app view of the DARS audit and symbols used, see kb.wisc.edu/94069 DARS/Students - Read a DARS audit report.