How to Access Visio from Azure
If you need to access Visio, you can do so through Azure using these instructions.
1. Navigate to your CAE Account Management Page. On the left-hand side column of your account management page, click on the link labeled "Azure Dev Tools for Teaching", under Resources.
2. You will now be taken to the Azure login in page. Click the blue Sign In button.
3. If you are already logged into a UW service using your NetID, you can skip to step 5. If you aren't, you'll see a Microsoft sign-in page. Enter your WiscMail address for the username and click Next.
4. You will now be taken to a UW sign in page. Log in with your NetID and password, NOT your CAE account.
5. Click on "Software" on the left side of the page
6 .Using the search bar at the top of the list, search for "Visio."
7. Click on whichever version of Visio you wish to download. Information on that version will pop up. Click the blue "Download" button. This page also has a "View Key" button, which will display the key needed to activate Visio after you download and install it.