L&S Procedure for Departments to Request to Teach an Undergraduate Course at a Non-Standard Time
How to request approval for teaching an undergraduate course at non-standard times
Classes scheduled at non-standard hours for Fall and Spring terms as defined by the campus policy here must receive Dean’s recommendation and Provost’s approval to be taught.
How to request an approval to teach an undergraduate course at a non-standard time in the College of Letters & Science:
- Review the campus policy.
- Send your request with the information listed below to Associate Dean for Teaching & Learning Administration, Shirin Malekpour (email@example.com):
b. Semester the request is being made for
c. Student population: majors vs. non-majors, first/second year vs. junior/senior, etc
- Departments should make every attempt to submit the requests before the course schedules are finalized in SIS.
- Faculty and students should not be promised the non-standard time until the request is approved.
- WF non-standard times are more likely to be approved than MF non-standard time.
Questions: Contact Associate Dean Shirin Malekpour (firstname.lastname@example.org)