Eloqua - Using simple campaigns to send an email
Using the Simple Campaign tool allows you to send a mass email in six easy steps
- Open Firefox and navigate to login.eloqua.com. Sign into UWMADISON using SSO (your NetID credentials).
- Click the hamburger menu (three horizontal lines) in the upper left corner of the screen. Select Orchestration and then Campaigns.
- On the next screen, click Create a Simple Email Campaign.
- You will be taken to the Email Campaign Design canvas. Fill out the step-by-step details to complete your campaign.
- Click Save. Make sure you save your campaign in your folder.
- Click Activate ...
You’re done! You will be taken to a report page where you can see your campaign metrics, such as your opens, clicks and bounces.