Vilas Hall Box Office/ Memorial Union Box Office/ Union South Box Office/University Theater
https://artsticketing.wisc.edu/Online/default.asp -- Buy tickets online
(608) 265-2787 -- Campus Arts Box Office General Line
Monday - 10:00 AM to 7:00 PM
11:30 AM to 2:30 PM
800 Langdon Street
Madison, WI 53706
Ground Floor (entrance on East Campus Mall)
821 University Avenue
Madison, WI 53706
1308 W. Dayton Street
Madison, WI 53715
(Limited Hours - See additional information below)
Hours extend to 1/2 hour past curtain time on days of scheduled events
For Saturday and/or Sunday events in Memorial Union, the Box Office opens 2 hours before show-time.
For Saturday and/or Sunday events in Vilas Hall, Mills Hall, Music Hall, or Union South, the Box Office opens 1 hour before show-time at that building
Union South Box Office
- Bus Passes
- For Union Theater/Special Events at Union South: Patrons may purchase tickets at this location
- The Box Office will open 1 hour before show-time
- $4 convenience fee per ticket for all tickets purchased via fax, mail, or over the phone.
- $4 convenience fee per ticket for all tickets purchased through the on-line box office.
- No convenience fee for tickets purchased in person at one of our campus box office locations.
- Wisconsin Union Theater Season Orders (Brochure Only) - $7.00 per order (or $2.50 per ticket for 1 or 2 single tickets).
UW-Madison Student Tickets:
- For Theater-sponsored season events, UW-Madison students pay only $15 for single ticket purchases and $6 for Travel Series.
- No need to wait for the day of the performance. Earliest purchase assures the best available seats. Student discounts are available only to actively enrolled UW-Madison students. One ticket is allowed per current ID. Student tickets are not mailed; they must be picked up in person at the box office and a valid UW-Madison ID presented.
- Enjoy performances with friends and save. For most shows, groups of 20 or more receive a 20% discount. Ask the Box Office if the discount applies. For more information, email Ted Harks, email@example.com.
- If the Box Office closes BEFORE a show playing in Shannon Hall begins and guests would still like to purchase tickets, send them to the theater. Box Office employees are instructed to send remaining tickets to the front entrance of the theater.