AAE OccuTrack - Taylor Hall occupancy
A description and links about the AAE OccuTrack app that is being used to request access to and track occupancy levels in Taylor Hall during COVID-19.
OccuTrack is an app adapted from a campus-authored system to assist in requesting access to buildings and tracking the occupancy levels throughout the COVID-19 pandemic.
Taylor Hall residents have been been pre-approved for their personal office spaces in the case of faculty, staff and PhD students and for program-specific common areas in the case of MSPO and REDA students.
Each floor has been limited to 25% capacity, and shared offices/spaces are limited to 1 person at a time with the exceptions of B17 and B4.
General Procedure for Requesting Building Access
Listed below is a brief summary of the steps for requesting building access. More details can be found for each step at the linked KB documents.
- Go to the online form at https://apps2.aae.wisc.edu/occutrack/ - NetID is required.
- Fill in the room number you are requesting. It should only be your office/space or a public meeting room.
- Fill out the time you are requesting. You can choose to repeat the time period over additional days of the week, and for up to 4 months.
- If you wish to hide your name (only your office number will show in the app) to everyone except app administrators, check the box indicating so.
- Hit Submit Form. Assuming ALL of the following criteria is met, your request will be automatically approved.
- You requested only your personal office/group space.
- Your requested time does not exceed 20 hours per week.
- At no time in the span you requested will the capacity of Taylor Hall be over 50 people.
- At no time in the span you requested will the capacity of your personal office/group space go over 1 person (except for the public spaces)
If ANY of these criteria are not met, a button will appear for you to request approval.
Please note: Approval for requests outside of the criteria above will be granted only in RARE circumstances.
You also have the ability to edit existing requests by navigating to the date/time on the calendar and click the edit button.