Editing an existing request in OccuTrack
Instructions to edit an existing request request in OccuTrack.
- Navigate to https://apps2.aae.wisc.edu/occutrack/ - NetID login is required.
- Navigate to the date of the request you wish to edit. If it is a repeat request, you can navigate to any date within the repetition pattern.
- Click the edit icon next to the name
- Edit any of the fields you wish to change - such as purpose, times, privacy, etc.
- If the request is a repeating request, you can choose to select whether the changes you made apply to all future repetitions, or just this single date/time.
- Click Submit Form.
If ALL of the following criteria is met, you request will be automatically approved.
- You requested only your personal office/group space.
- Your requested time does not exceed 20 hours per week.
- At no time in the span you requested will the capacity of a particular floor go over 25%. Capacity numbers are as follows:
- Basement: 7 people, 2nd: 7 people, 3rd: 11 people, 4th: 7 people, 5th: 2 people
- At no time in the span you requested will the capacity of your personal office/group space go over 1 person (except for B4 and B17, which is 2 people)
If ANY of the above criteria are not met, you will be notified of why it was not automatically approved. At this time you may edit the request or request approval for the original request. It is recommended that you alter your request to fall back into compliance with the criteria. Approval for requests outside of the criteria above will be granted only in RARE circumstances