Deleting/Canceling an existing request in OccuTrack
Instructions to delete an existing request in OccuTrack.
- Navigate to https://apps2.aae.wisc.edu/occutrack/ - NetID login is required.
- Navigate to the date of the request you wish to edit. If it is a repeat request, you can navigate to any date within the repetition pattern.
- Click the edit icon next to the name
- If the request is a repeating request, you can choose to select whether the changes you made apply to all future repetitions, or just this single date/time.
- Click the Delete button. PLEASE NOTE: IT WILL NOT ASK YOU TO CONFIRM THE DELETION TO BE SURE YOU ARE DELETING THE CORRECT REQUEST.