Accessibility Shared Resources - Big Ten Academic Alliance
Digital Accessibility resources provided in collaboration with colleges and universities who partner with the Big Ten Academic Alliance IT Accessibility Group.
Digital Accessibility is a priority for the Big Ten Academic Alliance. Administrators, faculty, instructional staff, researchers and students are invited to use these resources contributed by our collaborating institutions to make their digital content accessible to all people including those with temporary, situational, or permanent disabilities.
Shared accessibility training and resources
Use these resources to learn more about how to make your content and documents accessible to people with disabilities.
- How vendor's assess product accessibility – Voluntary Product Accessibility Template (VPAT)
- Accessible presentations and public speaking
- Make an existing PDF file accessible
- Make Microsoft documents more accessible
- Use headings in Microsoft Word
- Shortcut Keys for Operating Microsoft Outlook
- Kaltura, Captioning Tools
The Big Ten Academic Alliance
The Big Ten Academic Alliance is made up of the following universities.
- University of Illinois
- Indiana University
- University of Iowa
- University of Maryland
- University of Michigan
- Michigan State University
- University of Minnesota
- University of Nebraska-Lincoln
- Northwestern University
- Ohio State University
- Pennsylvania State University
- Purdue University
- Rutgers University
- University of Wisconsin-Madison