PDRC minutes November 13, 2015
Minutes from the November 13, 2015 PDRC meeting
PDRC Meeting Agenda
Friday, November 13, 2015
x__Jeff Armstrong: firstname.lastname@example.org
x__Jeffrey Bohrer: email@example.com
x__Nick Ewoldt: firstname.lastname@example.org
__Jay Ford: email@example.com
__Amy Hawley: AHAWLEY@MEDICINE.WISC.EDU
x__Stephanie Jones: SGJONES2@WISC.EDU
__Stephanie Kutz: firstname.lastname@example.org
__John Klatt: email@example.com
__Christine Lupton: firstname.lastname@example.org
__Amy McIlvaine: AMY.MCILVAINE@ WISC.EDU
x__Alison Rice: email@example.com
x__Jacob Rome: firstname.lastname@example.org
x__Matthew Vieth: email@example.com
Meeting was called to order at 8:35 am.
Automatic consent business
- Minutes for October 09, 2015 â approved without objection
Standing subcommittee reports
1. PD Grants: Stephanie J.
- Still at dean/director review stage; their deadline is today.
- Approved applications will be uploaded to Box per Jake at Sec office; Stephanie J will confirm that they will also be available in the online submission system.
- Stephanie J will be in touch with reviewers about details.
- Stephanie J will contact Jeff A about grant assignment tool.
- Matt will look into booking room in Grainger.
- Stephanie will confirm will Jake the amount of funds available.
2. Awards: Jeff B./
- Timeline of awards process was circulated and reviewed; also available in Box.
- Sign-up sheet also circulated.
- Jeff B will follow up with Secretaryâs Office about additional promotion of awards, including possible ad in Inside UW-Madison.
- Jake Smith confirmed that letter to prior nominators was sent to those from the last 2 years.
3. Exec Ed Grants: Jay/Alison
- No updates
1. Informational note: Annual summary completed and sent to Secretaryâs Office; presented to Assembly 11/9/2015
2. Do persons whose terms are up desire to be reelected? If so, please let Nick and Stephanie K know. (the nominating committee asked Stephanie K)
- Nick will look into whose terms are up
Adjourned at 9:10 am.