Minutes from 12/11/2015 PDRC meeting
PDRC Meeting Agenda
Friday, December 11, 2015
x__Jeff Armstrong: email@example.com
x__Jeffrey Bohrer: firstname.lastname@example.org
x__Nick Ewoldt: email@example.com
_x_Jay Ford: firstname.lastname@example.org
__Amy Hawley: AHAWLEY@MEDICINE.WISC.EDU
x__Stephanie Jones: SGJONES2@WISC.EDU
_x Stephanie Kutz: email@example.com
__John Klatt: firstname.lastname@example.org
__x Christine Lupton: email@example.com
__Amy McIlvaine: AMY.MCILVAINE@ WISC.EDU
_Alison Rice: firstname.lastname@example.org
x__Jacob Rome: email@example.com
x__Matthew Vieth: firstname.lastname@example.org
Meeting was called to order at 8:31am.
Automatic consent business
- Minutes for November 13, 2015 – approved without objection
Standing subcommittee reports
1. PD Grants: Stephanie J.
- 27 out of 53 grant applications were funded with an average award of $1036.28.
-Subcommittee formed to discuss: application questions, review criteria and scoring
-Matt, Nick and Stephanie K =subcommittee members
2. Awards: Jeff B.
- Sign-up sheet also circulated. Jeff will connect with award leads in the near future.
-Discussion on approach to 2016 awards:
-communication, faculty connections, reminders, past award winners publicity, analysis on statistics, review application questions/process
-plans for future agenda topics to address ideas
-Chris and Amy M. will connect with persons in HR relating to professional development/awards
-January 11, 2016 is deadline for awards submissions
- Jeff B will follow up with Secretary’s Office about additional promotion of awards, including possible ad in Inside UW-Madison.
3. Exec Ed Grants: Jay/Alison
- Matt will connect with Alison regarding updates.
Adjourned at 9:14 am.