eduroam - iOS Setup
This document explains how to install UW-Madison's eduroam profile on iOS devices (iPhone, iPad, iPod Touch). If this was set this up prior to iOS 7 and then the device was upgraded to iOS 7, it will need to removed and re-added.
- From the iOS device, download UW-Madison eduroam iOS Profile (Safari Users: You may need to right-click and Download Linked File As...)
- When prompted to install profile, press install.
Note: if you set a passcode on your phone you will be prompted.
- Acknowledge this process will install a new profile and root
certificate, press Install Now.
- Enter your fully qualified username:
NetID@wisc.edu, press Next
- Enter your NetID password, press Next
- finally, press done.