Program Review - Annual Program Review and Assessment Workshop Materials
Information from the annual campus workshop to support individuals responsible for program review, including school/college administrators, review committee members, program faculty, academic planners, etc.
The university hosts periodic workshops to provide programs with an overview of the program review process, as well as data resources and support opportunities. These program review workshops often also feature information on student learning assessment.
The most recent workshop, presented via WebEx, was held on 8 December 2020 and was titled, "Program Review and Assessment: A Workshop for Departments and Programs." A recording of the workshop/webinar, as well as the slides from the session, are available to all members of the campus community.
- Program Review - Overview of Process (Purpose, Governance, Cycle, Reports, & Tracking)
- Program Review - School/College and University Contacts
- Program Review - Guidelines for Conducting Five- and Ten-Year Reviews
- Program Review - Advice for Review Committee Chairs
- Program Review - Data/Resources to Support Program Review