Topics Map > Funding > Student Services Finance Committee (SSFC)
General Student Services Fund Groups Fundraising
Last updated 12/11/2020
GSSF groups are able to put on fundraising events using the following procedures:
- All hours developing and implementing such an event cannot be paid using budgeted salaries from the GSSF. Organizers should volunteer time outside of their budgeted, paid hours-per-week to plan fundraising events.
- If such allocated hours are used, proceeds from the event must reimburse these hours.
- Groups may use their UW affiliated name to access campus and community resources.
- For instance, a student organization can reserve the Union Theatre for a performance.
- The fundraising must be done in a separate account outside the General Student Services Fund
All fundraising requests must first be discussed with the ASM financial staff.