General Student Services Fund Entertainment Contracts

Last updated: August 3, 2020

The Entertainment Contract is used to contract services from outside performers for entertainment purposes.

Along with the contract, you must submit an Entertainment Contract Cover Letter and a W-9 for the performer.

This contract must be submitted to the SSFC Financial Specialist when necessary for event purposes.

For questions:
SSFC Financial Specialist
Mani Adibhatla