Topics Map > Funding > Student Services Finance Committee (SSFC)
General Student Services Fund Wage Policy
Last updated 12/16/2020
Groups within the GSSF must abide by the following restrictions when:
- Requesting funds for student hourly wages.
- Approving paid hours for individual members of staff.
- No student position shall be budgeted for more than 20 hours per week. Student salaries will be budgeted at $10.50 across all positions.
- No student employee may work over 8 hours in a single day (unless given a proper exemption).
- No student employee may be paid for travel time, time spent at conferences, staff development seminars, retreats, in-services etc. regardless of whether or not SSFC is paying for those travel costs or events.
- All timesheets must be submitted and approved by the authorized signer by the appropriate deadlines.
- Prior period timesheets will be accepted and paid, but will be considered a violation of the wage policy.
SSFC can make exceptions to the policy above with a 2/3 vote.