Using iWeb for Web Publishing
Initial Installation and Setup
- Click on the top level of your site in the left-hand column. This should display the Site Publishing settings.
- Select FTP Server in the Publish To: drop-down menu.
- Use the following settings in the FTP Server Settings section of the page.
- Server Address: www.botany.wisc.edu
- Username: As provided by Botany IT
- Password: As provided by Botany IT
- Directory/Path: /htdocs
- Protocol: SFTP
- Port: 22
At this point you should be able to click on the Test Connection button and get a dialog box that reads "Testing Succeeded!"
Updating Content Using iWebUse the Publish Site button or the Publish Entire Site menu option (under the File menu) to publish your site.
↑ Up: Web Publishing