UW-Madison Box - Update Primary Email Address on Consumer Account
This document explains how to change the primary address on a consumer account.
- Log in to your consumer Box account. For more instructions on how to do this, go to UW-Madison Box - Access a Consumer Box Account .
- Click on the avatar in the top right corner (it will have your initials if you have not changed your profile picture).
- Click Account Settings.
- Scroll down to Add a Collaborator or Link Personal Email.
- Click Link Personal Email.
- A box will appear asking if you're sure you want to share your account. Click Link Personal Email.
- Type in the email address that you want to make the new primary email address. Click Save.
- The email address will be grayed out until you verify it. You can verify it through the email that is sent to the address.
- Once the account is verified, the address will no longer appear to be grayed out. There will be a Make Primary button next to the address. Click this.
- Type in your password and click Save.
- This email will now be the new primary email address. To remove your UW-Madison address, click Remove.
- Click Okay in the box that pops up.