Remote access to CAE Windows computers
How to Xen to remotely access a CAE Windows computer
1. If you have Citrix Workspace installed, open that and skip to step 3. If not, navigate to https://remote.engr.wisc.edu/vpn/index.html and log in with your CAE credentials.
2. You may be prompted to detect Citrix Receiver. Please click "Use Light Version"
3. You should now see the normal XenApp window. Click on "Desktops" at the top of the screen.
4. Click on "CAE Lab Desktops"
5. A new window will open, showing logon progress. This will end up being a full CAE Desktop.
6. When you are finished using the lab machine, please be sure to log out as you normally would. (Start-->CAE Logo-->Sign Out). This should close the window.