This article explains how to download and install Mastercam from the Campus Software Library
Downloading and Installing Mastercam
CAE offers Mastercam to the College of Engineering at University of Wisconsin Madison through the Campus Software Library.
If you have any difficulties, please contact the CAE Helpdesk. You can call the helpdesk at (608) 262-5349, stop by the Helpdesk 1410 Engineering Dr. or email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The CAE Helpdesk does not respond to help requests through comments on this website. For more information on when consultants are available at the helpdesk, please visit https://www.cae.wisc.edu/helpdesk/.
1. Navigate to software.wisc.edu with an internet browser.
2. Click on "Campus Software Library" under "Login". Use your NetID and password to log in.
3. Click on "Mastercam" and you should be prompted to this page:
5. Once downloaded, run the .exe file to begin the installation.
6. Confirm your installation settings and click Next. Then read the license agreement before accepting and clicking Next again to begin the installation.
7. Wait for the installation to complete. You can choose whether or not to launch Mastercam upon clicking Exit.