Installing Ansys Student 2021 R2
How to install Ansys 20 R2 on your PC
Note: This is a teaching license and should be used only for demonstration and classroom instructional purposes. It cannot be used for research.
How to install Ansys Student 2021 R2 on your PC
1. To install the student version of Ansys 2021 R2, you must first download it by visiting http://www.ansys.com/products/academic/ansys-student
2. Scroll down and click on “ANSYS Student”
3. After clicking ANSYS student, a downloadable version of ANSYS STUDENT 2021 R2 should appear below. Click the download button. The download may take a while, and will appear as a .zip file.
4. Right-click on setup.exe and select Run as Administrator. (This will run setup.exe from the extracted files.)
5. Read and accept the clickwrap to continue.
6. Read and accept the license agreement, select "next"
7. Click the "next" button to accept the default installation and wait for the program to install.
8. Select "Exit" to complete the installation. The ANSYS Student software is now installed.
Reboot your machine and then run the ANSYS Student product from your Start menu by selecting Workbench
Bundled Applications & Features:
- ANSYS Workbench
- ANSYS Multiphysics
- ANSYS Mechanical
- ANSYS Autodyn
- ANSYS Forte
- ANSYS Chemkin-Pro
- ANSYS CFD (ANSYS CFX and ANSYS Fluent)
- ANSYS Meshing and Extended Meshing
- ANSYS DesignModeler
- ANSYS DesignExplorer
- ANSYS SpaceClaim
Workbench Analysis Systems/Physics:
- Design Assessment
- Explicit Dynamics
- Fluid Flow (CFX)
- Fluid Flow (Fluent)
- Harmonic Response
- Linear Buckling
- Random Vibration
- Response Spectrum
- Rigid Dynamics
- Shape Optimization
- Static Structural
- Steady-State Thermal
- Transient Structural
- Neutral format import IGES, STEP
- Parasolid (native within ANSYS DesignModeler)