Vhosts: How to give website editing permissions to another user
Instructions for how to add a user to the editing group of a vhost
- Go to My Account.
- Log in with your CAE credentials.
- Click on "Virtual Hosts" in the "Web Tools" section on the left hand side, or click here.
- Select the virtual host you want to add a user to.
- In the permissions row, note the editing group listed.
- Click "Groups" in the "Account Info" section on the left sidbear, or click here
- In the "Group Membership" row, select the group noted in step 5.
- Click "Edit Group", and add the user's CAE username to the list of members.
- Click Update. The user should now be able to edit files for the website.