2. Go to your Downloads. There should now be a file called "CitrixWorkspace.dmg". Click on it and this should pop up:
3.Now click Install Citrix Workspace. Click Continue. Click continue again, read over the license agreement, and agree to the license agreement.
4. If you wish, you can now change the destination where the receiver will install. Once you have decided on a destination, click install.
5. Next, you will be asked if you want to add an account. Leave the "Add Account" box unchecked and click continue
When the installation finishes, the installation window will say installation successful. Click Close
From this point you can go one of two ways. To continue to use the web browser to launch applications, read the next step. For instructions on configuring the Citrix Workspace skip past the next step
Note: Both options will launch the application in Citrix Viewer, so this is simply whichever way is easier for each individual
At this point, you only have to click on an app to launch the program.
If you are using Google Chrome to login and have a loading issue, please try another web browser, such as Safari. There have been issues in the past with Chrome and remote.engr.wisc.edu on the Apple platform.
Configuring Citrix Workspace:
1. Upon opening the Citrix Workspace, you will be prompted to enter your work or email server address. Enter "remote.engr.wisc.edu"
2. You will then be prompted for your username and password. Be sure to enter your CAE username and password.
From here, you can launch any app on Citrix Workspace.