2. Go to your Downloads. There should now be a file called "CitrixWorkspace.dmg". Click on it and this should pop up:
3.Now click Install Citrix Workspace. Click Continue. Click continue again, read over the license agreement, and agree to the license agreement.
4. If you wish, you can now change the destination where the receiver will install. Once you have decided on a destination, click install.
5. Next, you will be asked if you want to add an account. Leave the "Add Account" box unchecked and click continue
When the installation finishes, the installation window will say installation successful. Click Close
At this point, you only have to click on an app to launch the program.
7. If it launches in browser, click on the gear in the upper right and select "Account Settings."
8. Select "Change Citrix Workspace app"
9. Select "Detect Citrix Workspace App"
If you are using Google Chrome to login and have a loading issue, please try another web browser, such as Safari. There have been issues in the past with Chrome and remote.engr.wisc.edu on the Apple platform.