Using XenApp after Citrix Receiver is Installed.
After you have gone through the entire process to install Citrix on your computer, you should be able to use it without using an internet browser.
1. There should a program called "Citrix Receiver" installed on your computer, be it a Mac or a PC. Launch the program.
2. You should get a log in screen like the following:
3. Now log in with your CAE credentials.
4. Now you can customize which apps you wish to show up in your Favorites. You can add the Apps by navigating to Apps, click on Details next to your choice and select Add to Favorites. After you have added a few apps, your screen may look like this:
5. To launch an app, simply click on the icon for it in the Receiver window.