Installing Cisco AnyConnect manually
1. Go to vpn.wisc.edu in a web browser.
Manually installing the Cisco AnyConnect client if the automatic install fails.
2. Scroll down to the bottom of the page and click "VPN Client Downloads"
3. Enter NetID and Password
4. Click on and download "anyconnect-win-3.1.14018-pre-deploy-k9.msi" if you are on a windows machine, or "anyconnect-macosx-i386-3.1.10010-k9.dmg" if you are on a mac machine
5. When the file finishes downloading, run the installer.
6. Click Next, then read and accept the license terms and click next.
7. Click Install
8. Click Finish to close the installer.
9. Open anyconnect, and if the "connect to" space is blank, enter "dept-ra-cssc.vpn.wisc.edu"
10. You should now be prompted with another window. Depending on which VPN you have access to, select either ENGINEERING_LICENSING, Engineering_Collaborator or Engineering_Split/Full. Then enter you CAE Credentials
11. When the VPN connection Establishes, the following window should pop up by the system tray.