Topics Map > Academic > Credits & Courses
Topics Map > Academic > Academic Policies & Procedures

Transfer FISC Credits to Four-Year Degree

If you are a BS degree student who has taken Farm and Industry Short Course classes, or are a current Short Course student planning to pursue a four-year degree from CALS, you may apply a maximum of 15 Short Course credits toward your degree. To do this, request a transcript from the Short Course office (116 Ag Hall, 608-263-3918) and ask to have your credits transferred.

Keywords:FISC, short course, farm and industry short course, transfer, four-year   Doc ID:73894
Owner:Sue R.Group:CALS Academic Affairs
Created:2017-06-07 14:18 CSTUpdated:2022-06-06 13:47 CST
Sites:CALS Academic Affairs
Feedback:  0   0