Topics Map > Academic > Enrollment & Registration
Topics Map > Academic > Appeals & Exceptions

Enrollment Changes

The following explains student options related to changing course enrollment.

The Office of the Registrar publishes university deadlines for adding 
and dropping individual courses, withdrawing (from all courses), and 
selection options such as pass/fail and audit.  Changing enrollment can 
have consequences for academic standing, tuition, progress toward 
degree, etc.  Students are strongly encouraged to consult with an 
academic advisor, or an academic dean in 116 Agricultural Hall, prior to
 initial enrollment and before making any changes to enrollment.  
Exceptions to or extensions of the university deadlines may only be 
granted for CALS students by an academic dean in 116 Agricultural Hall.

Keywords:enrollment, registration, add, drop, withdraw, withdrawal, late   Doc ID:79947
Owner:Sue R.Group:CALS Academic Affairs
Created:2018-02-07 11:37 CDTUpdated:2018-02-07 12:36 CDT
Sites:CALS Academic Affairs
Feedback:  0   0