Change Advisor

This document explains how a student requests to change his or her advisor.

CALS students may request a change of advisor at any time. Download and complete the Major Declaration and Transfer Form from the Academic Affairs Forms page. Take this form to your department office and tell them that you want to change advisors; they will assign you a new advisor. Meet with your new advisor and have him/her sign the Declaration form. Then return the form to the Office of Academic Affairs in 116 Ag. Hall.