Transfer FISC Credits to Four-Year Degree

This document explains how to apply short course credits to a UW-Madison four-year degree.

If you are a BS degree student who has taken Farm and Industry Short Course classes, or are a current Short Course student planning to pursue a four-year degree from CALS, you may apply a maximum of 15 Short Course credits toward your degree. To do this, request a transcript from the Short Course office (116 Ag Hall, 608-263-3918) and ask to have your credits transferred.