Enrollment Changes

The following explains student options related to changing course enrollment.

The Office of the Registrar publishes university deadlines for adding and dropping individual courses, withdrawing (from all courses), and selection options such as pass/fail and audit.  Changing enrollment can have consequences for academic standing, tuition, progress toward degree, etc.  Students are strongly encouraged to consult with an academic advisor, or an academic dean in 116 Agricultural Hall, prior to initial enrollment and before making any changes to enrollment.  Exceptions to or extensions of the university deadlines may only be granted for CALS students by an academic dean in 116 Agricultural Hall.