Topics Map > Forms
Topics Map > Academic > Admission/Declaration

Change Major

The following explains the process for a CALS student to switch from one CALS major to another.

Students who wish to change their major within CALS should meet with an advisor for the intended major first to discuss academics, careers, and time-to-degree. If the student and advisor agree that the major is a good fit for the student, and the student meets eligibility and/or admission criteria, the student should meet with their new advisor to complete the major declaration process.

Keywords:change, major, declare, admission, form, declaration   Doc ID:79950
Owner:Sue R.Group:CALS Academic Affairs
Created:2018-02-07 12:00 CDTUpdated:2019-09-06 10:33 CDT
Sites:CALS Academic Affairs
Feedback:  0   0