Topics Map > CALS COVID-19 Information > Ag Hall Smart Restart
CALS DDO - CALS COVID-19 Information - Ag Hall Smart Restart - Ag Hall Occupancy Request
This document outlines the process to request entry to Ag Hall as part of the Ag Hall Smart Restart process.
Effective August 27, 2020, all CALS administration faculty and staff who would like to access Ag. Hall for non-instructional purposes will need approval prior to entry. The purpose of requiring building access approval is to manage density in the building and to facilitate contact tracing should the need arise. We ask people to consider office density when making requests. Please try to avoid times when others are working in the same area.
Please use the following process to request approval for entering Ag. Hall.
- Review calendars to determine the best date/time for building entry.
- Ag. Hall occupancy that has already been requested or approved: aghall-occupancyrequest.cals.wisc.edu/calendar/
- Ag. Hall classroom schedules: https://aghall-occupancyrequest.cals.wisc.edu/classrooms/
- Once you determine the desired date/time of your visit, request written approval from your supervisor to access Ag. Hall.
- Upon receiving written, supervisory approval, complete the following form to request Dean’s Office approval: aghall-occupancyrequest.cals.wisc.edu. The form will request the following:
- Specific date(s) and time(s) of the visit
- Whether the request is for a one-time or ongoing visit
- Room(s) that will be visited
- Reason/justification for your visit
- Supervisory approval (attach)
- Supervisor name
- Assistant Doug Sabatke will review the request and follow up with written approval, denial, or need for additional information.
- Approval or denial will be based on 1) current CDC and UW-Madison guidelines for social distancing and 2) appropriate rationale for on-site work.
- If your request is approved and you are entering the building outside of public hours, ensure that you have building access enabled on your Wiscard. The contact for building access is Pam Thompson in CALS Business Services.
- If you do not have a Wiscard or your Wiscard is expired, visit the Wiscard office.
If you have any questions or concerns, please contact Assistant Dean Doug Sabatke at firstname.lastname@example.org.