CALS IT Services - How to request support and services from the Office of CALS Information Technology
The CALS IT Office provides a variety of IT services to CALS Administrative offices and CALS Academic Departments & Centers. Please select the type of service or support you need from the list below:
This document outlines the procedures for obtaining services from the CALS IT office
- Employee Services - this includes requests for IT services for new & existing CALS Administration employees, requests for new Office 365 service accounts, WiscLists, etc.
- CALS HelpDesk System (specifically the Employee Services request type)
- IT Support Requests - this includes requests for IT support such as desktop support, hardware/software installations or equipment relocations
- Web Support Requests - this is used for requests for web services & support including WordPress sites & and hosting requests.
- Other - if your service or support need to does not fit into one of the above categories, please contact ACS staff directly at: firstname.lastname@example.org