Topics Map > Housing
National Pan-Hellenic Council / NPHC
https://win.wisc.edu/organization/nphcgreek -- WIN Network Page
https://fsl.cfli.wisc.edu/councils/ -- Council Descriptions
email@example.com -- National Pan-Hellenic Council President Contact Information
firstname.lastname@example.org -- National Pan-Hellenic Council Vice-President Contact Information
Greek Council Office
Student Activity Center
333 East Campus Mall
Madison, WI 53715
3rd Floor Red Gym
Madison, WI 53706
The National Pan-Hellenic Council (NPHC) represents the historically African American fraternities and sororities at UW. NPHC coordinates activities to develop leadership skills, positive relationships, and citizenship through community service and outreach. UW recognizes eight out of nine fraternities and sororities from the NPHC.
- To serve as the governing body for all nationally recognized and chartered Black Greek Letter Organization chapters approved for membership and activity by the National Pan-Hellenic Council as well as the University of Wisconsin – Madison.
- To nurture the free exchange of information, experiences, and accomplishments and foster cooperation between the member organizations.
- To encourage and maintain a high level of scholarship and service for the member organizations.
- To educate the University of Wisconsin–Madison student population about NPHC and its member organizations.
- To maintain high inter-Greek relationships.
- To assist the University in the attainment of its educational, cultural and judicial objectives.