(608) 241-5150 -- Fordem Ave. Location
24 hours/day, 7 days/week
Monday - Friday: 9 a.m. - 5 p.m.
2120 Fordem Ave. Suite 180
Madison, WI 53704
1334 Dewey Ct.
Madison, WI 53703
Provides crisis and respite care for children, ages newborn through 14, whose families are under stress. Care is short term, generally 4 to 16 hours per visit. Call ahead to schedule care. Care may be available immediately in an emergency, depending on staffing and available space. Donations can be made online.
- Planned respite care to look for work, find housing, go to appointments, or just get a break from the difficult job of raising children
- Emergency care for children when a crisis occurs
- Social workers who schedule child care and provide crisis intervention services, short-term counseling and community referrals
- Licensed and accredited care for children from birth through 14 at our home-like facility
- Professional and volunteer child care staff who work to meet the physical and emotional needs of children in an environment that is designed to reduce stress and promote positive social interactions