Topics Map > Academics > Academics -- Deans and Advising
BBA Advising Center - Formerly Undergraduate Academic Services (School of Business)
email@example.com -- Pre-Business Advising
(608) 262-0471 -- BBA Advising Center
(608) 262-1550 -- School of Business
(608) 265-6041 -- BBA Advising Center
3150 Grainger Hall
975 University Ave
Madison, WI 53706
Monday - Friday: 8:00 a.m. - 4:30 p.m.
Drop-in Advising (3150 Grainger)
Monday - Friday: 1:00 p.m. - 3:00 p.m.
The core functions of Undergraduate Academic Services Office are
- Academic advising and related programming (prospects, applicants, and admitted business students) for approximately 4,500 UW-Madison students
- Admission information, process, systems, and related statistics
- Administration of undergraduate academic affairs
- Graduation information, process, systems, and related statistics
- International Study Programs – business school specific study abroad programs
- Business Learning Center (BLC) – academic support programming for GB 306/307, Econ 101/102, Fin 300, Fin 700, AIS 100, AIS 211, and AIS 300
Admitted BBA and Pre-Business students may log on to MyUW, on the “Home” tab scroll down to “Starfish”. Click on your advisor’s name to view his or her schedule. You may select an available time that works for you.