608-265-5600 -- Automated Line
- Option 9 -- 24 Hour Mental Health Crisis Line
- Option 1 -- After-Hours Nurse
YOU@WISC is a student connection portal with tools, content, and resources specific to UW-Madison student life designed to build resilience within students and foster campus connections in three domains:
- Succeed - Degree & Career Options, Leadership & Professional Development, Academics & Grades, Internships & Career Path, + more
- Thrive - Stress Management, Sleep, Fitness and Nutrition, Alcohol & Substance Use Resources, Loneliness & Depression resources, + more
- Matter - Building relationships, Clubs and Volunteering, Social Resilience, Mindfulness &Balance, + more
Interactive modules within three overarching themes—succeed, thrive, and matter—engage students in many facets of life including community involvement, mental and emotional well-being, and academic and professional success.
Each theme contains facts and tips, quizzes, Ted Talks, and connections to UW-Madison resources. After entering information, experiences and interests, the themes customize to the user experience.
If students need guidance on which areas to focus, they can take a “Reality Check Assessment,” which rates achievement and ability in each of the subtopics. This feature functions as a way to measure physical, mental, and emotional well-being, evaluate your college experience, and help find purpose through meaningful connections.