Install the CBE poster printer on a windows PC
Steps to install the CBE poster printer on a windows PC
- Open a cmd.exe command prompt. The command prompt can be found on the start menu of most PCs or by searching for cmd
- In the command window type: start \\184.108.40.206\CBE-poster-printer and press enter
- If the start command works it will cause a small logon window to appear. This needs your CAE credentials: engr\<cae username> <cae password>. Check the Remember my credentials box and click OK.
- The installer will ask if you trust this printer, click Install driver.
- The install will finish by opening a small printer status window for the new printer. You can close that window and print your poster.