How to order SOAR check-in supplies using MDS
Process for OA's and other staff to order SOAR check-in items from the MDS warehouse.
- Go to http://mds.bussvc.wisc.edu/order/default.asp
- Click to Been Here radio button on the right hand side of the screen
- You will now be at login page
enter MD number as: CFYE1
- Click UW-Madison MDS Warehouse, to reach Shopping Home page.
- At the Shopping Home page you can navigate to the Favorites list to see CFYE's catalog (directions on how to navigate to the favorites folder are on the Catalog Home page), or click Locally Stocked Products tile to enter a search term for the specific item you want to order.
- From the Favorites folder you can see the items we keep in our catalog. The quantity per unit is listed above the Add to Cart button, use the box to the left of the Add to Cart button to order the number of units you need, and click the Add to Cart button.
- Once you have selected all the items you need for you order click the Shopping Cart icon in the red field at the top, right corner of the screen to see your cart or checkout (Note: the dollar value will not change from 0.00, since CFYE already owns these items).
- Once you are on the Shopping Cart screen, you can edit quantities or delete items if needed, then select the Begin Checkout Process radio box at the top, right of the page.
- Click through Review Screen, there will be a text box warning that pops up as the information is transferred from now system to another, click continue. You are now at the Final Cart Review, click Continue to Shipping Info, at the bottom left.
- The shipping address should be defaulted to ship to the SOAR office at Union South, this can be edited if needed. If you want to add a short reference you may but it is not needed. Click the Send Order radio button.
- You will now see the Order Confirmation screen, you do NOT need to print or make a note of the shipping reference number it can be looked up elsewhere. Select the log off and re-enter with another MD number hypertext to log out, then you can close out of the window.
NOTE: If you are setting up for SOAR, please send an e-mail to the Union South loading dock manager, Sabi Atteyth to let him know to expect the delivery and that it needs to be brought to the Alumni Room.