MDS Inventory Look-up
This process is for looking up materials in CFYE's MDS Catalog. (This is not for OAs taking regular inventory in the office or residence hall).
- Go to http://mds.bussvc.wisc.edu/order/default.asp
- Click to Been Here radio button on the right hand side of the screen
- You will now be at login page
enter MD number as: CFYE1 (login to Internal KB to view the password)
- Click UW-Madison MDS Warehouse, to reach Shopping Home page.
- At the Shopping Home page you can navigate to the Favorites list to see CFYE's catalog (directions on how to navigate to the favorites folder are on the Catalog Home page), or click Locally Stocked Products tile to enter a search term for the specific item you want to order.
- From the Favorites folder you can see the items we keep in our catalog. The quantity per unit is listed above the Add to Cart button, use the box to the left of the Add to Cart button to order the number of units you need, and click the Add to Cart button.
- Select all of the items and add them to your cart under "Actions for selected items"
- Select "View Cart" on the small pop up
- Click on "Begin Checkout Process"
- Select "Continue Checkout Process"
- You can view the "Qty Avail" column to see the number of units in the warehouse, and multiply it by the number per unit to see the total number of individuals available in the CFYE catalog