Production Students' Frequently Asked Questions

This doc contains a list of frequently asked questions that users have about Production classes and the IMC.

How do I fill out the Use and Borrowing Agreement?

To fill out the Use and Borrowing Agreement, you can follow this link:

Once there, simply log in with your netID, fill out the required fields, and submit the document.

How do I find my personal folder on the Xsan?

In Finder, you'll open the Xsan, followed by the Users folder, followed by the Undergraduates folder. Finally, you should be able to scroll through the list of undergraduates and find your netID. Open this folder, and you're all set.

Xsan Pathway

Why won't the Xsan show up on my desktop?

Please follow the steps outlined here:

Keywords:FAQ imc   Doc ID:113797
Owner:Michael H.Group:CommArts Instructional Media Center
Created:2021-09-21 09:03 CDTUpdated:2021-11-04 11:11 CDT
Sites:CommArts Instructional Media Center
Feedback:  0   0