How to edit a booking in Connect2
How to edit an IMC equipment booking
- Sign into Connect2 at https://imc.commarts.wisc.edu.
- Once logged in, you'll be taken to the home page. Near the top, click the "active bookings" tab (in this case, it says "1 active booking").
- This will take you to your account page, where it lists all of your upcoming bookings. Click on the "Con####" corresponding to the booking you wish to edit.
- This will take you to the booking summary page, where it lists all of the items on the booking, as well as pick-up and return times. In the top right hand corner, click "Edit booking."
- This will take you to the shopping cart page, where you can add/remove items to your booking. Search/add items in the same method you used to initially create the booking. Click the green "Create booking" button when finished.
- This will take you to the scheduling page, where you can amend your check-in and out times. When finished, click the green "Next" button.
- This will take you to the phone information page. If you need to update your number, please do so. When finished, click the green "Next" button.
- Next, it will ask you to agree to the Use & Borrowing Agreement one more time. Once you check the box, click the green "Next" button.
- Finally, verify that the edits you made are reflected in the new booking summary. When finished, click "Submit." You should then receive a confirmation email detailing your booking edits.