How to find and edit a student's booking in Connect2 (as an instructor)
For Instructors: How to find and edit a specific booking in Connect2
- Sign into Connect2 at https://imc.commarts.wisc.edu.
- Once logged in, you'll be taken to the home page. In the main navigation bar, select "Find bookings."
- This will take you to the find booking page. Enter the email address ([NETID]@wisc.edu) into the "Username" field and click the blue "Search" button.
- This will filter the results to only include check-outs for the username you searched (within the time window you specified--it defaults to present and future check-outs). Click on the "Con####" corresponding to the booking you wish to edit.
- This will take you to the shopping cart page, where you can add/remove items to your booking. Search/add items in the same method you used to initially create the booking. Click the green "Create booking" button when finished.
- This will take you to the scheduling page, where you can amend your check-in and out times. When finished, click the green "Next" button.
- This will take you to the phone information page. If you need to update your number, please do so. When finished, click the green "Next" button.
- Next, it will ask you to agree to the Use & Borrowing Agreement one more time. Once you check the box, click the green "Next" button.
- Finally, verify that the edits you made are reflected in the new booking summary. When finished, click "Submit." You should then receive a confirmation email detailing your booking edits.