Elvehjem L150 / L140 Quick Reference Guide
How to operate the projector and sound system in L150/L140
- To turn on the system press the Power button or select a source - Laptop or DVD. Press the Power button again to turn the system off.
- Select either Source Vol or Mic Vol and then turn the Volume to adjust volume for the selection. You can also mute the source by pressing the Mute button.
- To connect a laptop, use the provided HDMI and VGA connected and optional adapters. HDMI includes audio, but VGA requires plugging the 3.5mm Audio cable into your laptop's headphone jack.
- Select the DVD source and then use the Blu-Ray/DVD Controls to control the Blu-Ray player.
- Press and hold the On/Off/Mute button to turn the wireless microphone on, the light will be green when the mic is on. Press and old On/Off/Mute button to turn the wireless microphone off. The light will be off when the microphone is off. Press the On/Off/Mute button once to mute the microphone. The light will be orange when the mic is muted. If the microphone seems not to work despite being unmuted and the volume turned up on the control panel, check the Gain switch to make sure it is set to mic. Batteries for the wireless mic are stored at the podium.
Before you Leave
- All classrooms should be locked when you are done teaching unless there is a class immediately following yours. If you aren't sure if a class is following yours please lock the classroom.
- Please turn off all projectors as soon as your class is done.
- Please turn off all lights in the classroom.
- Please turn off all microphone battery packs.
Need Technical Support?
- Please contact the Communication Arts Instructional Media Center
- Phone: 608-263-6664
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Support Hours: 8:00AM - 6:00PM Monday-Friday