Requesting a disc transfer or clip creation
How to request media creation
- Reach out to Mike King or James Runde explaining what content you'd like in digital form. If we already have the disc in the IMC, we'll digitize it for you within a week. If not, we'll have to place an order for the disc. In this instance, it'd be wise to budget 2-3 weeks turnaround time.
- Please reach out to James Runde explaining what clips you'd like made.
- If possible, send a link to a Box folder where the file you want cut down resides.
- Please send detailed information about which sections of the video you would like made into clips. This info should include:
- Number of clips
- Timecode: the min/secs of start and end points for each clip
- Description: a description of the start and end points for each clip (in case you and James are referencing different versions of the media such that timecode doesn't perfectly align).