Adobe Connect - Tutorials
UW-Madison is in the process of implementing the Blackboard Collaborate (Collaborate) web conferencing service, which offers a comparable feature set to Adobe Connect.
Please review the details that were communicated to Adobe Connect licensees on April 11, 2012.
This document includes links to tutorials that will assist you with starting, participating, and managing an Adobe Connect meeting.
Adobe Connect Basics
- Document 12493 is unavailable at this time.
- Adobe Connect - Sharing Documents and Files
- Adobe Connect - Sharing the Screen of a Participant
- Adobe Connect - Recording a Meeting and Adobe Connect - Accessing a Recorded Meeting
- Also see: Document 12298. is unavailable at this time.
Adobe Connect Quick-Reference Guides
- Recording, Accessing and Editing a Meeting (pdf)
- Meeting Roles and Permissions (pdf)
- Sharing Presentations, Documents and Multimedia Files (pdf)