How to Use the LMS Spaces Tab
Use the "LMS Spaces" features to control three things about a program:
- Either create a new LMS space for use by participants in this program, or associate this program with an existing LMS space that you previously created using CSIS.
- During setup of a noncredit program, define the program-wide default rule for how long new students will automatically keep their access to the LMS spaces associated with this program.
- After this program is live and has registrants, manage and control when each individual participant will lose their access to the LMS spaces associated with a program. This allows you to override the program-wide default rule on an individual basis.
What is an "LMS space?" An LMS such as Canvas or Moodle typically presents a "space" as the course itself, titled with the course title, which encloses all of the course content and communication tools. Most importantly, each LMS space has its own independent class roster that defines who is allowed access to that space.
2. Document 65489 is unavailable at this time.
4. Document 65769 is unavailable at this time.