T&L@UW-Madison on-line Resources
- UW-Madison Teaching Academy:
- Provost Office - 1: Teaching and Learning Excellence, sponsored by the UW-Madison Teaching Academy, Office of the Vice Provost for Teaching & Learning, and DoIT Academic Technology. See the following page for High Impact Educational Practices at UW-Madison.
- Provost Office - 2: Teaching and Learning at UW-Madison.
- Through the Engage program, The Division of Information Technology (DoIT) is partnering with instructors to transform higher education by exploring, evaluating, and disseminating best practices for teaching and learning with technology.
- Wendt-Library: Teaching and Learning research Guide for STEM (Science Technology Engineering and Mathematics) and SBE (Social, Behavioral and Economic Sciences).
- The goal of the Wisconsin Program for Scientific Teaching is to enhance undergraduate biology education by training a new generation of "scientific teachers," namely faculty and instructors who bring the rigor and spirit of science research to teaching. We invite the participation of faculty, graduate students, and postdocs by training them to become outstanding mentors and classroom teachers.