Topics Map > InfoBlox DNS
Topics Map > DDI Pilot
Infoblox DNS: Bulk hosts
A bulk record is a programmatic combination of forward and reverse DNS entries
* Navigate to Data Management -> DNS -> Zones.
- Choose the domain you want to create bulk hosts under
- Choose the 'records' tab.
- Click '+' and choose 'Host -> Bulk Host'
Add Bulk Host, Step 1 of 3
- Fill in the prefix. Generally we use things like 'static', 'ip' or 'dyn'.
- Fill in the start and end IP
- Normally you can just click Save & Close. You may choose next to step through extensible attributes and delayed scheduling (not documented here)
- Verification of records being created in forward and reverse zones follow.