Topics Map > Career Opportunities
Post Doctoral Researcher - Ohio State University
Below you will find the details for the position including any supplementary documentation and questions you should review before applying for the opening. To apply for the position, please click the Apply for this Job link/button. If you would like to bookmark this position for later review, click on the Bookmark link. If you would like to print a copy of this position for your records, click on the Print Preview link.
Post Doctoral Researcher at OSU
|Top Message||Both current Ohio State employees and the general public may apply for this unclassified professional position.|
|Message to Applicants|
|Number of Positions Available||1|
|University Title||Post Doctoral Researcher|
|Working Title||Post Doctoral Researcher|
|Department||Univ Ctr Advance Teaching|
|Summary of Duties|
Collaborate with University Center for the Advancement of Teaching (UCAT) Director and staff to plan, coordinate and implement a variety of programs and activities to support teaching; consult with faculty, GTAs and academic units about teaching and learning; develop grant proposals; conducts research and contribute to national dialogue; conduct and evaluate workshops and conferences; develop print and Web-based materials; may teach occasionally.
|Additional Information for Applicants:|
|Pre Employment Screening||Requires the successful completion of a background check.|
Experience in university teaching, research, program planning, implementation and assessment, faculty and TA support, and scholarship of teaching and learning.
|Job Appointment (FTE%)|
|Temporary or Regular||Temporary|
|Posting Start Date||03/11/2017|
|Posting End Date||04/23/2017|
|Dept Contact Name||Houser,Roberta Jean|
|Dept Contact Phone||614/292-3718|
Required fields are indicated with an asterisk (*).
- * Are you related in any way to a faculty/staff member in the unit of the position for which you are applying?
- * What prompted you to apply for this position at The Ohio State University? Please select an answer below:
- Referred by personal contact
- Referred by OSU recruiter
- Job/Career Fair
- Columbus Dispatch
- Professional organization
- HERC (Higher Education Recruitment Consortium)
- Local newspapers
- * Do you have a Doctoral degree?
- * Do you have at least one year of experience in university teaching, research, program planning, implementation and assessment, faculty and TA support, and scholarship of teaching and learning?
- Cover Letter